The CCSD Board acts as the steering committee, providing overall direction and strategy and ensures that the CCSD delivers against its strategic objectives and is aligned to other sector wide initiatives.
The Board is made up of representatives from four major private healthcare insurers. Current members of the Board include:
- Dr Ali Hasan, Clincal Operations Director, VitalityHealth (CCSD Chairman)
- Riko Scandelius, Director of Healthcare Payments, Bupa
- Dr Simon Peck, Head of Investigations and Medical Advice, AXA-PPP
- Adam Hayward, Senior Clinical Consultant, Aviva
Representatives from five major private hospitals, including BMI Healthcare, HCA Healthcare, Nuffield Health, Spire Healthcare and Ramsay Health Care, are also invited to attend meetings of the CCSD Board.
Agenda and minutes
Following each Board meeting, the agenda and minutes from the meeting are published on the CCSD website. Previous agenda and minutes can be found below:
Wednesday 26th April 2017
Wednesday 25th January 2017
The CCSD Board meetings for 2017 are currently scheduled for:
- Wednesday 19th July 2017
- Tuesday 31st October 2017